- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- How do I update my phone software?
- Phone updates FAQ
- Copying and pasting
- Switching between apps
- What do the icons on your phone mean?
- Tips to help keep your phone secure
- Accessibility on your phone
- Lock screen
- Using Speech on your phone
- Poiščite izgubljeni telefon
- My Phone FAQ
- How can I minimise my data usage?
- Battery: making it last
- SD cards and your phone
- Using a PIN to lock your SIM card
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Correcting the date and time to update your phone
If you're having trouble installing a Windows Phone update, your phone might not be set to the correct date and time. In most cases, your phone's date and time are set automatically by your mobile operator. If they aren't, you can do so manually. Here's how.
Disconnect your phone from your computer.
On Start, flick left to the App list, then tap Settings.
Turn off Set automatically.
Set the correct values for Time zone, Date and Time.
Reconnect your phone to your computer, then try updating your phone again.