- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- How do I update my phone software?
- Phone updates FAQ
- Copying and pasting
- Switching between apps
- What do the icons on your phone mean?
- Tips to help keep your phone secure
- Accessibility on your phone
- Lock screen
- Using Speech on your phone
- Finding a lost phone
- My Phone FAQ
- How can I minimise my data usage?
- Battery: making it last
- SD cards and your phone
- Using a PIN to lock your SIM card
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Troubleshooting phone update errors
If you encounter any issues while updating your Windows Phone to the latest software version, we have a variety of resources to assist you.
- C1010007 and 800704C7: The Zune software doesn't recognise my phone, or stops the update in the middle of the process
- 801811A5: My computer can't connect to Windows Phone Update
- 80181197: Making room on your computer for phone updates
- 800705B4: The update times out and doesn't complete successfully
- Making room on your phone to update it
- Battery too low to update your phone
- Correcting the date and time to update your phone
- Samsung Omnia 7 reboot loop issue when updating from 7390 to 7392
If none of the previous fixes work, try restoring your phone to its previous state with the backup that was made during the update process. For more information, see Restoring a backup to your phone.
If you need additional help, see the Windows Phone Support site.