- Novidades no Windows Phone 8
- 3 botões: Voltar, Início e Pesquisar
- Tudo acaba voltando para a Tela Inicial
- Conta da Microsoft
- Sincronizar meu Windows Phone
- Toques, sons e volume
- Configurações recomendadas para o telefone
- Usar o Data Sense para rastrear o uso de dados
- Mudando de um Android ou iPhone para o Windows Phone
- Dicas e truques
- Locais para tentar tocar e segurar
- Gestos: mexer, aplicar panorâmica e ampliar
- Vídeos de instruções
Conta da Microsoft
A Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) lets you do all kinds of things on your Windows Phone—everything from getting apps from the Store and playing Xbox games to getting your Twitter or LinkedIn feeds on your People Hub.
You may already have a Microsoft account you use to sign in to a Microsoft service such as Xbox, Outlook.com, Windows 8, or SkyDrive. What is a Microsoft account? lists the services that you'd use one for, so you can check there if you think you may have one but aren't sure.
If you have more than one Microsoft account, see Which Microsoft account should I use? and Choose a Microsoft account wizard (English only) for help in figuring out which one you should use to sign in on your phone.
If you don’t have a Microsoft account yet, go to Sign in with a Microsoft account to learn how to create one.
These topics will help you get you up and running with your account, plus give you the details on saving contacts to your phone, setting up My Family, connecting your account to other services, and more.
- What is a Microsoft account?
- Sign in with a Microsoft account
- Choose a Microsoft account wizard (English only)
- Which Microsoft account should I use?
- Find the Microsoft account I used to create my gamertag
- Change a Microsoft account FAQ
- Save my contacts with a Microsoft account
- What happens when I connect my Microsoft account to other services?
- Set up My Family on the Windows Phone website