Battery Level for WP8
More from Alex Golesh
Download size1 MB
- Windows Phone 8
- phone identity
- data services
- HD720P (720x1280)
- WVGA (480x800)
- WXGA (768x1280)
Supported languages (9)
Deutsch English (United States) français עברית polski Português русский 中文(简体) 中文(繁體)
Battery Level just got better! The app provides "missing feature" of Windows Phone 8 - the battery level percentage on the main screen and the lock screen. Pin the app to see Live Tile with battery status and remaining charge percentage on Windows Phone 8 main screen and lock screen. Supports FREE UNLIMITED trial with all basic features from the original app! What's new in version 220.127.116.11: * Localized to French and Portuguese * Language could be set from the app settings * Bug fixes What's new in version 18.104.22.168: * Bug fixes What's new in version 22.214.171.124: * Localized to Chinese and German * Bug fixes What's new in version 126.96.36.199: * Localized to Russian, Polish, Hebrew * Bug fixes
12/5/2013Does what it says
12/2/2013I have to remove and reinstall my battery everyday or two in order to get the correct level. It worked better when first installed a year ago. I have deleted app and reinstalled. Either my phone or one of the updates.
11/30/2013No longer plots history since last update. I paid for it because I liked the history.
11/30/2013Live tile only updates when opening app or rebooting phone.
11/8/2013Almost never updates. Needs to work better on updates to live tile.
11/6/2013The live tile does not update automatically frequently enough to stay relevant. Seems to only update when unlocking the phone and opening the app.
11/4/2013支持 应用不错 就是收费
10/20/2013VERY glitchy. Works about 75% of the time, but the other 25% it's giving erroneous readings, random readings, etc. With so many choices, get a different one.
10/11/2013App keeps improving with the up dates, 100% issue is fixed.