The contact cards on your Windows Phone put your doctor's phone number, your sister's email address, and your best friend's Facebook photos at your fingertips—and calling, emailing, or texting anyone in your address book is just a tap away.
The following topics will help you get your contacts set up on your phone.
- Import contacts from my old phone
- Import contacts onto my new phone
- Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone
- Save my contacts with a Microsoft account
- Create and edit my contacts
- Find and filter my contacts
- Link two or more contacts
- Use Rooms and Groups
- Rooms and Groups FAQ
- Rooms on Windows Phone 7 and iPhone