- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Set alarms on my phone
- Copy and paste
- Find a lost phone
- Set up Kid's Corner
- Set up Windows Phone for kids
- Backup and storage
- Share things on my phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Use Speech on my phone
- Use my phone for work
- Tips to help keep my Windows Phone secure
- Switch between apps
- Accessibility on my phone
- Reset my phone
- Make the most of my battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
What is the cloud?
The cloud refers to places on the Internet, such as SkyDrive, where you can save all sorts of information such as photos, music, documents, and videos—really anything that works like a file—and easily get it later from a computer, phone, TV, or other device with an Internet connection.
It can also refer to tools that are designed specifically to be used online. For example, you can use Microsoft Word Web App, Excel Web App, PowerPoint Web App, and OneNote Web App in your web browser with Microsoft Office 365, in SkyDrive, or on a Microsoft SharePoint site. You can share the documents with others or keep them private.