- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Set alarms on my phone
- Copy and paste
- Find a lost phone
- Set up Kid's Corner
- Set up Windows Phone for kids
- Backup and storage
- Share things on my phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Use Speech on my phone
- Use my phone for work
- Tips to help keep my Windows Phone secure
- Switch between apps
- Accessibility on my phone
- Reset my phone
- Make the most of my battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Tired of digging through your wallet or purse for that pesky library card? Windows Phone is here to help. A lot of the things you'd normally keep in your pocket can now be stored digitally in your Wallet on your phone, such as credit or debit cards, loyalty cards, membership cards, and coupons. You can keep track of your card balances and transactions, set up payment cards for purchasing apps and games, browse for local deals, and more.
The following topics will teach you a lot more about what you can do with your Wallet.