Save a picture from a message
On Start, tap Messaging .
Tap a thread that has a picture, and then do one of the following:
- If the picture already appears, tap the picture.
- If the picture doesn't appear, tap the Get media content now link, and then tap the picture.
Tap and hold the opened picture, and then tap Save to phone.
The picture is saved in the Saved Pictures album in the Pictures Hub on your phone.
- Your mobile operator might charge you extra for text messaging, and this service must be available with your current phone plan.
- Text messages that have a picture attached are also called MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) messages.
- Some pictures you receive might be protected using digital rights management and can't be saved to your phone. However, the picture can still be set as the wallpaper on your phone.