- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- How do I update my phone software?
- Phone updates FAQ
- Copy and paste
- Switch between apps
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Tips to help keep my phone secure
- Accessibility on my phone
- Lock screen
- Use Speech on my phone
- Find a lost phone
- My Phone FAQ
- How can I minimize my data usage?
- Battery: making it last
- SD cards and my phone
- Use a PIN to lock my SIM card
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
To see which Windows Phone operating system (OS) version is installed on your phone, do the following:
On Start, flick left to the App list.
Tap Settings > About > More info.
The Software section indicates the general product name we use to describe the release (for example, "Windows Phone 7.8"). The OS version section indicates the specific build number of the release (for example, "7.10.8858.136").