- Windows Phone 7.8
- Windows Phone tips + tricks
- Windows Live ID
- Recommended settings in phone setup
- Starting from the beginning
- Getting connected
- Account setup
- Ringtones, sounds and volume
- Adding or creating ringtones
- Gestures: flick, pan and stretch
- The three buttons: Back, Start and Search
- Changing the accent colour or background theme
Like all the connections in your life, when you've made the right one, everything else seems to fall into place. With your phone, this really rings true – getting and choosing the right connection can bring the world to you, with the least amount of hassle and cost.
The following topics have detailed info to help you get connected, understand the different types of connections and connect to different types of devices, like your Bluetooth headset.