- Windows Phone 7.8
- Windows Phone tips + tricks
- Windows Live ID
- Recommended settings in phone setup
- Starting from the beginning
- Getting connected
- Account setup
- Ringtones, sounds and volume
- Adding or creating ringtones
- Gestures: flick, pan and stretch
- The three buttons: Back, Start and Search
- Changing the accent colour or background theme
Not only can you set up your email accounts on your phone, you can also add your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts. You can see all the feeds and status updates from those accounts right from the People Hub, and the pictures people post on Facebook in your Pictures Hub. And if your account also has calendars, contacts, tasks or to-dos, those'll be added to your phone in all the right places.
These topics will help you get all your accounts set up on your phone.