- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Setting alarms on your phone
- Copying and pasting
- Finding a lost phone
- Setting up Kid's Corner
- Backup and storage
- Sharing things on your phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Using Speech on your phone
- Using your phone for work
- Tips to help keep your Windows Phone secure
- Switching between apps
- Accessibility on your phone
- Resetting your phone
- Making the most of your battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Where's the App list?
All of the apps on your phone can be found in the App list – just flick left from the Start screen to go there. You can pan up or down in the App list to see your installed apps, or tap on a letter to jump to a section of the alphabet.
Your apps don't need to stay on the App list, of course. You can tap and hold any app to pin it to Start or to uninstall it.
The App list is also the place where you can check the status of an app download or installation. If there's a problem with an app, you can usually tap Attention required below the app name to get more information.
Games don't appear in the App list. They're grouped together in the Games Hub, so it's easy to browse your collection.