- Touring the Windows Phone Store
- Getting apps from the Store
- Deleting or reinstalling apps
- Downloading apps and games FAQ
- Sending apps or games to my phone from the web
- How can I tell if an app has requirements?
- Setting up My Family
- Games Hub
- Setting up an Xbox account
- Playing games
- Troubleshooting Store problems
- How do I install apps from an SD card?
With Windows Phone and Xbox, your gaming experience follows you wherever you go. On Start , tap Games to play on your own or with friends, show off your gamerscore, customise your avatar, rack up achievements, and more – whenever you want, wherever you are.
- Collection – Access all of your games from one place, including demos and Xbox games.
- Xbox – See your gamertag and profile, review your achievements, customise your avatar, edit your account info and more.
- Notifications – View invitations to play with friends, or see when it's your turn in an ongoing game.
- Spotlight – Read up on gaming news, tips and trends from the Xbox team.
Xbox may not be available in your country or region.