See, tag, and comment on my friends' photos
Checking out your friends' photos and videos is one of the best parts of social networking. With your Windows Phone in hand, you can see your contacts' latest pics, flip through their online albums, and even add comments and tags right in the Photos Hub.
To see your friends' photos
There are a couple of ways to get to your friends' photos on your phone. Do one of the following:
- On Start , tap People , and then flick left or right to All. Tap a contact who is connected to you on a social network, and then flick left or right to Photos to see the person's online albums and pictures they've been tagged in.
- On Start , tap Photos . Flick left or right to What's new to see the latest photos from your friends.
- On Start , tap Photos , and then, in the Photos Hub, tap People. Tap a contact, room, or group to see online albums and photos, or tap Choose contact to select someone from your contact list.
To see the tags on a friend's photo, tap More , and then tap Add or view tags.
To comment on a friend's photo
When you find a picture you want to comment on, tap it to open it.
Tap the text box to add a comment. (If you don't see the text box right away, flick up.)
Tap Send to post the comment.
To tag a friend's photo
When you find a picture you want to tag in a friend's album or What's new feed, tap to open it.
Tap Tag someone, and then tap Who's this? on the face you want to tag.
Do one of the following:
- Tap Choose contact to choose someone from your contact list.
- Tap Type a tag to enter the tag yourself.
- Tap Me to tag the photo as yourself.
Tap Done .
To delete a comment
To delete a comment you've left on a friend's picture, go to the Facebook website on your computer and follow the instructions there.
Didn't want to be tagged? You can remove a tag of yourself from any picture—your own or a friend's—from your phone. Open the picture, tap Add or view tags, tap the Me tag, and then tap Delete. (If you want to delete a tag of someone else that you added to a friend's picture, go to the Facebook website on your computer and follow the instructions there.)
Facebook and some of the features mentioned in this article, may not be available in your country or region.