- People Hub
- Create and edit my contacts
- Import contacts from my old phone
- Import contacts onto my new phone
- Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone
- Use my Microsoft account to sync contacts to the cloud
- Find and filter my contacts
- Copy my iPhone contacts and calendars to my Windows Phone
- Use Rooms and Groups
- Rooms and Groups FAQ
- Set up Kid's Corner
- Post to social networks
- Use the Me Card to stay in touch
Use the Me Card to stay in touch
The Me Card is your profile on your phone. It's also your go-to spot for posting to your social networks.
To get to the Me Card, on Start , tap People , swipe over to Contacts, and then tap your profile picture. You can do any of the following:
- Post an update on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn – Tap Post an update, and then share your witty observations with the world.
- Check in – Tap Check in to let your friends know where you are.
- Update your Me Card picture – Tap the profile picture on your Me Card, and then tap the picture you want to see there.
- Keep up with your social networks – Swipe over to What's new to see your recent posts and tweets, along with who's been writing on your Facebook timeline.
- Looking for more notifications? Find them in action center—just swipe down from the top of your screen to take a look.
- It's easy to quickly post updates to your favorite social network without needing to select the app each time. On the Me Card, tap More > Settings, and under Use for updates, choose the app you want to use for updates. If you don't see the app you want in the list, tap Get apps to find the one you want on the Windows Phone Store. You can always repeat this step whenever you want to choose a different app.