- Meet Cortana
- What's new in Cortana
- Where's Cortana?
- Start using Cortana
- What can I say to Cortana?
- What can Cortana help me with?
- Cortana's Notebook
- Cortana's settings
- Favorite places and Cortana
- Find music with Cortana
- My inner circle and Cortana
- Quiet hours and Cortana
- My interests and Cortana
- Add interests in Cortana's Notebook
- Remind me, Cortana
- Play music with Cortana
- Use Cortana in my car
- Solutions to Cortana issues
- Why didn't I get a reminder when I was supposed to?
- Cortana alpha
Cortana is your personal assistant on your Windows Phone. She's there to help make things easier for you and keep you up to date on the things that matter to you.
What do you need help with?
Whether it’s to keep you looped in with your world or help you manage your everyday life, Cortana is there for you.
Ready to start?
There are just a few things to do to get going with Cortana—like making sure she's on. See Start using Cortana to learn how, plus find out how you can get to her on your phone and introduce yourself.
- Cortana is only available on phones with Windows Phone 8.1, and in some countries/regions. Check to see which software version you have and find out if an update is available.
- Some features for Cortana may not be available in all countries or regions.
- If Cortana isn't available, or you don't want to use it, you can still use the Speech functionality on your phone.
More topics about Cortana
Check out these topics for more info about Cortana and the ways she can help.