- Get started with Windows Phone
- What's new in Windows Phone 8.1
- Windows Phone tips and tricks
- What's changed in Windows Phone 8.1
- Sync my Windows Phone
- Where's the App list?
- Copy and paste
- Gestures: swipe, pan, and stretch
- Places to try tapping and holding
- Set up Windows Phone for kids
- Tips to help keep my phone secure
- What is the cloud?
- How do I get Windows Phone 8.1?
- How do I update my phone software?
- Make room on my phone to update it
- Solutions to update issues
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Switch between apps
- Use Driving Mode
- Moving from Android or iPhone to Windows Phone
- Moving from Android to Windows Phone
- Moving from iPhone to Windows Phone
- How-to videos
- Feature and service availability
- Privacy resources
Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
To see which Windows Phone operating system (OS) version is installed on your phone, do the following:
In the App list, tap Settings > About > More info.
The Software section indicates the general product name we use to describe the release (for example, "Windows Phone 8.1" or "Windows Phone 8"). The OS version section indicates the specific build number of the release (for example, "8.0.0000.0" or "8.0.10517.150").