- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Set alarms on my phone
- Copy and paste
- Find a lost phone
- Set up Kid's Corner
- Set up Windows Phone for kids
- Backup and storage
- Share things on my phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Use Speech on my phone
- Use my phone for work
- Tips to help keep my Windows Phone secure
- Switch between apps
- Accessibility on my phone
- Reset my phone
- Make the most of my battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
To see which Windows Phone operating system (OS) version is installed on your phone, do the following:
In the App list, tap Settings > About > More info.
The Software section indicates the general product name we use to describe the release (for example, "Windows Phone 8" or "Windows Phone 7.8"). The OS version section indicates the specific build number of the release (for example, "8.0.0000.0" or "7.10.8858.136").