- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Set alarms on my phone
- Copy and paste
- Find a lost phone
- Set up Kid's Corner
- Backup and storage
- Share things on my phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Use Speech on my phone
- Use my phone for work
- Tips to help keep my Windows Phone secure
- Switch between apps
- Accessibility on my phone
- Reset my phone
- Make the most of my battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Make the most of my battery and data usage
Zipping through apps and webpages on your Windows Phone, it's easy to focus on convenience and overlook two things that can put the brakes on your fun—battery life and data limits. Fortunately, your phone has a bunch of tools and settings on board to keep these potential problems in check, and we've got tips to take you even further.
Check out these topics to learn how to make the most of your battery and data usage.