- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Set alarms on my phone
- Copy and paste
- Find a lost phone
- Set up Kid's Corner
- Set up Windows Phone for kids
- Backup and storage
- Share things on my phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Use Speech on my phone
- Use my phone for work
- Tips to help keep my Windows Phone secure
- Switch between apps
- Accessibility on my phone
- Reset my phone
- Make the most of my battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
You can do a lot with a locked phone—take a photo of your squirmy two-year-old, use Speech to call or text a friend, get quick summaries of important notifications, enjoy a new photo or one of your favorites—all while you keep out unwanted eyes and fingers with a password.
The following topics tell you all sorts of things about your locked phone, including the details of locking and unlocking it, how to personalize its looks, and what you can do while it's locked.