- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Set alarms on my phone
- Copy and paste
- Find a lost phone
- Set up Kid's Corner
- Backup and storage
- Share things on my phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Use Speech on my phone
- Use my phone for work
- Tips to help keep my Windows Phone secure
- Switch between apps
- Accessibility on my phone
- Reset my phone
- Make the most of my battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
You can use lots of little tricks to make typing on your phone not just easy, but surprisingly fast. Your phone fixes many things for you with Word Flow text suggestions—it often corrects typing mistakes even before you realize that you've made them. And there's a long list of keyboards in other languages available on your phone, so it's as easy to type in Chinese as it is in Czech.
The following topics give you all sorts of tips for speedy typing.