- Get started with Windows Phone
- What's new in Windows Phone 8.1
- How do I get Windows 10 Mobile?
- Windows Phone tips and tricks
- What's changed in Windows Phone 8.1
- Sync my Windows Phone
- Where's the App list?
- Copy and paste
- Gestures: swipe, pan, and stretch
- Places to try tapping and holding
- Set up Windows Phone for kids
- Tips to help keep my phone secure
- What is the cloud?
- How do I get Windows Phone 8.1?
- How do I update my phone software?
- Make room on my phone to update it
- Solutions to update issues
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Switch between apps
- Use Driving Mode
- Moving from Android or iPhone to Windows Phone
- Moving from Android to Windows Phone
- Moving from iPhone to Windows Phone
- How-to videos
- Feature and service availability
- Privacy resources
See Windows Phone in action in these how-to videos.
Windows Phone for beginners
What's new in Windows Phone 8.1
My interests and Cortana
Get organized with folders
To create folders on your Start screen, you need to have Windows Phone 8.1 Update installed on your phone.