- Touring Windows Phone Store
- Get apps from Windows Phone Store
- Delete or reinstall apps
- Download apps and games FAQ
- How do I install apps from an SD card?
- Games on my Windows Phone
- Where's the App list?
- Solutions to Store issues
- What suggestions will I see on my Windows Phone 8?
- Get suggestions in the Store FAQ
- How can I tell if an app has requirements?
- Which apps can I use to sync with my computer?
- Tips for using the Windows Phone app
- Set up My Family for Windows Phone
- My Family FAQ
- Set up the Facebook app
- Set up a Twitter or LinkedIn account
- Use Speech on my phone
- Use Internet Explorer
- Change privacy and other browser settings
- Office Hub
- Sync documents using my computer
- Sync documents with OneDrive
- Use OneNote Mobile
- Wallet FAQ
- Scan codes and text
- Use maps
- Get directions
- Share apps with Apps Corner
- Location awareness and my phone
Touring Windows Phone Store
Trick out your phone with apps and games from the Windows Phone Store.
You can shop for apps and games in two convenient locations:
- Your phone (on Start , just tap Store )
- Windows Phone Store on the web
You can also get quick info about your downloads right from the Store. To see all the apps you've downloaded (your download history), just tap More > My apps. Or, If you want to see any downloads that are currently downloading or pending (your downloads queue), tap More > Downloads. (These options are only available on Windows Phone 8.1.)
To get music, videos, and podcasts, swipe over to the App list from Start , then tap Music, Video, or Podcasts. To learn more, including how to get videos and podcasts on Windows Phone 8, see Get music, videos, and podcasts.