- Touring Windows Phone Store
- Get apps from Windows Phone Store
- Delete or reinstall apps
- Download apps and games FAQ
- Games on my Windows Phone
- Where's the App list?
- Solutions to Store issues
- What suggestions will I see on my Windows Phone 8?
- Get suggestions in the Store FAQ
- How can I tell if an app has requirements?
- Which apps can I use to sync with my computer?
- Tips for using the Windows Phone app
- Set up My Family for Windows Phone
- My Family FAQ
- Set up the Facebook app
- Set up a Twitter or LinkedIn account
- Use Speech on my phone
- Use Internet Explorer
- Change privacy and other browser settings
- Office Hub
- Sync documents using my computer
- Sync documents with OneDrive
- Use OneNote Mobile
- Wallet FAQ
- Scan codes and text
- Use maps
- Get directions
- Share apps with Apps Corner
- Location awareness and my phone
Games on my Windows Phone
With Windows Phone and Xbox, your gaming experience follows you wherever you go.
Get games from the Windows Phone Store, either from your phone or PC—whichever's more convenient. And after you've successfully downloaded your games, you can find them in the App list. Got a favorite game? Pin it to Start, and it's a quick tap away.
- If your phone is running Windows Phone 8: Update 3 or earlier, you'll find your games in the Games Hub. On Start , tap Games , instead of going to the App list. Your experience may differ in other ways as well. Go to How do I update my phone software? to find out how to get the latest update.
- Xbox may not be available in your country or region.