- Touring Windows Phone Store
- Get apps from the Store
- Delete or reinstall apps
- Download apps and games FAQ
- Send apps or games to my phone from the web
- How can I tell if an app has requirements?
- Set up My Family
- Games Hub
- Set up an Xbox account
- Play games
- Troubleshoot Store problems
- How do I install apps from an SD card?
With Windows Phone and Xbox, your gaming experience follows you wherever you go. On Start , tap Games to play on your own or with friends, show off your gamerscore, customize your avatar, rack up achievements, and more—anytime, anywhere.
- Collection – Access all your games from one place, including demos and Xbox games.
- Xbox – See your gamertag and profile, review your achievements, customize your avatar, edit your account info, and more.
- Notifications – View invitations to play with friends, or see when it's your turn in an ongoing game.
- Spotlight – Read up on gaming news, tips, and trends from the Xbox team.
Xbox may not be available in your country or region.