On the Pictures Hub, you can admire the picture you just took with your phone, flip through your online albums, or catch up with your friends' latest snapshots.
- Picture collection � You can view your pictures and videos by album or date, or see what's on the camera roll. Tap People to see your friends' albums, and tap and hold an album�yours or someone else's�to pin it to Start.
- Favorites � Flick to Favorites to see a rotating showcase of eight pictures you've tagged as favorites, and tap See all to see the rest. You can even pin your favorites to Start for one-tap access.
- What's New � Here you'll find the latest pictures your social networking friends have uploaded�tap one to post a comment or tag a face.
- Apps � Want to add a quick photo effect? No need to exit the Pictures Hub: your photo apps will show up right here. (Developers have to enable this for their apps, so you might not see every app you've got.)
- Hub background � There are two ways to change the background in the Pictures Hub: you can use any picture on your phone (including online ones), or shuffle a selection of your favorites. Whichever you choose will show up on the Pictures tile on Start, too.
- Zune software � Use this free software to sync pictures (as well as music and videos) between your PC and your phone.