- Music + Videos Hub
- Play music, videos, and podcasts
- Sync music, pictures, and videos
- Get music, videos, and podcasts from Marketplace
- Music and video FAQ
- Listen to FM radio
- Delete music, videos, and podcasts
- Find the Windows Live ID I used to create my Zune tag
- Create a playlist
- Subscribe to podcasts
Music + Videos Hub
Think of the Music + Videos Hub as a Zune player within your Windows Phone. All your music and videos are always just a few taps away. You can also create playlists, listen to FM radio, and subscribe to podcasts.
- Zune � Find your music, videos, or podcasts, listen to FM radio, or go to Marketplace to download more stuff.
- History � See what's currently playing or what you've played recently. This can be useful if you want to add songs to your Now Playing queue or create a playlist.
- New � Find music and more that you've recently downloaded from Marketplace or synced with your phone using Zune.
- Apps � There are lots of ways to enjoy music and videos, and Marketplace apps make many of those things possible. If you've downloaded a music or video-related app (and the app developer has enabled this feature), it will show up right here in your Hub.