- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- How do I update my phone software?
- Phone updates FAQ
- Copy and paste
- Switch between apps
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Tips to help keep my phone secure
- Accessibility on my phone
- Lock screen
- Use Speech on my phone
- Find a lost phone
- My Phone FAQ
- How can I minimize my data usage?
- Battery: making it last
- SD cards and my phone
- Use a PIN to lock my SIM card
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Switch between apps
Many apps can run at the same time on a Windows Phone, and there's an easy way to switch between the last five you've used:
Press and hold the Back button to see up to five of the apps that you've used most recently.
Flick right to see all of the open apps, then tap the one you want to open.