- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- How do I update my phone software?
- Phone updates FAQ
- Copy and paste
- Switch between apps
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Tips to help keep my phone secure
- Accessibility on my phone
- Lock screen
- Use Speech on my phone
- Find a lost phone
- My Phone FAQ
- How can I minimize my data usage?
- Battery: making it last
- SD cards and my phone
- Use a PIN to lock my SIM card
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
You can do quite a few things with your phone when it's locked: like take a picture or use Speech to make a phone call. Your phone also tells you a lot of great info without you unlocking it.
The following topics tell you all sorts of things about your lock screen: the basics of locking and unlocking it, how to choose how often you need to unlock it, how it looks, and all the things you can do while it's locked (like take a quick picture before your squirmy 2-year-old runs away).