- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- How do I update my phone software?
- Phone updates FAQ
- Copy and paste
- Switch between apps
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Tips to help keep my phone secure
- Accessibility on my phone
- Lock screen
- Use Speech on my phone
- Find a lost phone
- My Phone FAQ
- How can I minimize my data usage?
- Battery: making it last
- SD cards and my phone
- Use a PIN to lock my SIM card
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
You can use lots of little tricks to make typing on your phone not just easy, but surprisingly fast. Your phone fixes many things for you—often you don't even have to notice that you mistyped. And there's a long list of keyboards in other languages available on your phone, so it's as easy to type in Chinese as it is in Czech.
The following topics give you all sorts of tips for speedy typing.