- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Set alarms on my phone
- Copy and paste
- Find a lost phone
- Set up Kid's Corner
- Set up Windows Phone for kids
- Backup and storage
- Share things on my phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Use Speech on my phone
- Use my phone for work
- Tips to help keep my Windows Phone secure
- Switch between apps
- Accessibility on my phone
- Reset my phone
- Make the most of my battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Where's the App list?
All of the apps on your phone can be found in the App list—just flick left from the Start screen to go there. You can pan up or down in the App list to see your installed apps, or tap a letter to jump to a section of the alphabet.
Your apps don't need to stay put on the App list, of course. You can tap and hold any app to pin it to Start or to uninstall it.
The App list is also the place where you can check the status of an app download or installation. If there's a problem with an app, you can usually tap Attention required below the app name to get more information.
Games don't appear in the App list. They're grouped together in the Games Hub, so it's easy to browse your collection.