- Windows Phone 7.8
- Windows Phone tips + tricks
- Windows Live ID
- Recommended settings in phone setup
- Start from the beginning
- Get connected
- Account setup
- Ringtones, sounds, and volume
- Add or create ringtones
- Gestures: flick, pan, and stretch
- The three buttons: Back, Start, and Search
- Change accent color or background theme
Want to take your stuff with you wherever you go? Just sync it to your phone. Syncing music, pictures, and videos with your Windows Phone is easy. Use the Zune software to sync files.
The Zune software won't work on Windows RT.
Syncing contacts, email, and calendars is as easy as setting up an account on your phone. You can set up a Windows Live, Google, or Microsoft Exchange account, and all your stuff will sync automatically from the cloud.