- Touring the Windows Phone Store
- Getting apps from the Store
- Deleting or reinstalling apps
- Downloading apps and games FAQ
- Sending apps or games to my phone from the web
- How can I tell if an app has requirements?
- Setting up My Family
- Games Hub
- Setting up an Xbox account
- Playing games
- Solutions to Store issues
- How do I install apps from an SD card?
Solutions to Store issues
If you receive an error related to payment when making a purchase in the Windows Phone Store, you may be able to fix the problem by changing or updating the payment method associated with your Microsoft account or your Wallet. To manage the credit card associated with your Microsoft account, go to the Microsoft commerce website, sign in and click Payment options.
You may not be able to download some apps and games if a parent has set up My Family on the Windows Phone website. To unblock purchases, a parent can change My Family settings for your phone. For more information, see My Family on the Windows Phone website.
There are a few things you can do to clear some space on your phone: you can add an SD card to store media content, you can move content from your phone to your computer and you can delete apps and games that you don't use very often. Once you've purchased an app or game, you can delete and reinstall it as often as you like.