- Touring the Windows Phone Store
- Getting apps from Windows Phone Store
- Deleting or reinstalling apps
- Downloading apps and games FAQ
- How do I install apps from an SD card?
- Games on your Windows Phone
- Where's the App list?
- Solutions to Store issues
- What suggestions will I see on my Windows Phone 8?
- Getting suggestions in the Store FAQ
- How can I tell if an app has requirements?
- Which apps can I use to sync with my computer?
- Tips for using the Windows Phone app
- Setting up My Family for Windows Phone
- My Family FAQ
- Setting up the Facebook app
- Setting up a Twitter or LinkedIn account
- Using Speech on your phone
- Using Internet Explorer
- Changing privacy and other browser settings
- Office Hub
- Synchronising documents using your computer
- Synchronising documents with OneDrive
- Using OneNote Mobile
- Wallet FAQ
- Scanning codes and text
- Using maps
- Getting directions
- Sharing apps with Apps Corner
- Location awareness and your phone
Touring the Windows Phone Store
Deck out your phone with apps and games from the Windows Phone Store.
You can shop for apps and games in two convenient locations:
- On your phone (from Start , just tap Store )
- Windows Phone Store on the web
In the Store, where you can also get quick info about your downloads. To see all of the apps you've downloaded (your download history), just tap More > My apps. Or, if you want to see any downloads that are currently downloading or pending (your downloads queue), tap More > Downloads. (These options are only available on Windows Phone 8.1.)
To get music, videos and podcasts, swipe over to the App list from Start , then tap Music, Video or Podcasts. To learn more, including how to get videos and podcasts on Windows Phone 8, see Getting music, videos and podcasts.