- Touring the Windows Phone Store
- Getting apps from Windows Phone Store
- Deleting or reinstalling apps
- Downloading apps and games FAQ
- How do I install apps from an SD card?
- Games on your Windows Phone
- Where's the App list?
- Solutions to Store issues
- What suggestions will I see on my Windows Phone 8?
- Getting suggestions in the Store FAQ
- How can I tell if an app has requirements?
- Which apps can I use to sync with my computer?
- Tips for using the Windows Phone app
- Setting up My Family for Windows Phone
- My Family FAQ
- Setting up the Facebook app
- Setting up a Twitter or LinkedIn account
- Using Speech on your phone
- Using Internet Explorer
- Changing privacy and other browser settings
- Office Hub
- Synchronising documents using your computer
- Synchronising documents with OneDrive
- Using OneNote Mobile
- Wallet FAQ
- Scanning codes and text
- Using maps
- Getting directions
- Sharing apps with Apps Corner
- Location awareness and your phone
Games on your Windows Phone
With Windows Phone and Xbox, your gaming experience follows you wherever you go.
Get games from the Windows Phone Store, either from your phone or PC – whichever's more convenient. And after you've successfully downloaded your games, you can find them in the App list. Have a favourite game? Pin it to Start, and it's a quick tap away.
- If your phone is running Windows Phone 8: Update 3 or earlier, you'll find your games in the Games Hub. On Start , tap Games, instead of going to the App list. Your experience may differ in other ways as well. Go to How do I update my phone software? to find out how to get the latest update.
- Xbox may not be available in your country or region.