Windows Phone app for Mac
Synchronising with your Mac
Install the Windows Phone app for Mac to sync your music, photos, videos and more with your Windows Phone or Zune HD.
To install the Windows Phone app for Mac from the Mac App Store and use the program, you'll need:
• A Mac computer running Mac OS X version 10.7 or later.
• Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 7 or Zune HD.
How-to and support
• To learn how to use the app, see Synchronising with your Mac.
• The Windows Phone app for Mac replaces the Windows Phone Connector for Mac.
• For community-based technical support, ask a question at Microsoft Community.
The Windows Phone app for Mac makes it easy to:
• Sync music, films, TV programmes and podcasts from your existing Apple iTunes library to your Windows Phone or Zune HD*.
• Sync pictures and videos from your existing Apple iPhoto or Aperture library to your Windows Phone or Zune HD.
• Automatically import pictures and videos you've taken with your phone into your existing iPhoto or Aperture library.
• See at a glance how much space you're using for each type of content, so it's easy to make sure you never run out of room.
• Find songs that will work as ringtones and add them to your phone.
* Only unprotected (non-DRM) media files can be synchronised between your Mac and your Windows Phone or Zune HD.
Do you have Windows?
Windows Phone app for Mac doesn't run on Windows. See Synchronising your Windows Phone to find which app will work best for you.
Learn about the different sync apps