- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Setting alarms on your phone
- Copying and pasting
- Finding a lost phone
- Setting up Kid's Corner
- Setting up Windows Phone for kids
- Backup and storage
- Sharing things on your phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Using Speech on your phone
- Using your phone for work
- Tips to help keep your Windows Phone secure
- Switching between apps
- Accessibility on your phone
- Resetting your phone
- Making the most of your battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
To see which Windows Phone operating system (OS) version is installed on your phone, do the following:
In the App list, tap Settings > About > More info.
The Software section indicates the general product name we use to describe the release (for example "Windows Phone 8" or "Windows Phone 7.8"). The OS version section indicates the specific build number of the release (for example "8.0.0000.0" or "7.10.8858.136").