- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Setting alarms on your phone
- Copying and pasting
- Finding a lost phone
- Setting up Kid's Corner
- Setting up Windows Phone for kids
- Backup and storage
- Sharing things on your phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Using Speech on your phone
- Using your phone for work
- Tips to help keep your Windows Phone secure
- Switching between apps
- Accessibility on your phone
- Resetting your phone
- Making the most of your battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Tired of digging through your wallet or purse for that pesky library card? Windows Phone is here to help. A lot of the things you'd normally keep in your pocket can now be stored digitally in your Wallet on your phone, such as credit or debit cards, loyalty cards, membership cards and vouchers. You can keep track of your card balances and transactions, set up payment cards for purchasing apps and games, browse for local deals and more.
The following topics will teach you a lot more about what you can do with your Wallet.