- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Setting alarms on your phone
- Copying and pasting
- Finding a lost phone
- Setting up Kid's Corner
- Setting up Windows Phone for kids
- Backup and storage
- Sharing things on your phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Using Speech on your phone
- Using your phone for work
- Tips to help keep your Windows Phone secure
- Switching between apps
- Accessibility on your phone
- Resetting your phone
- Making the most of your battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Making the most of your battery and data usage
Zipping through apps and web pages on your Windows Phone, it's easy to focus on convenience and overlook two things that can put the brakes on your fun – battery life and data limits. Fortunately, your phone has loads of tools and settings on board to keep these potential problems in check, and we have tips to take you even further.
Have a look at these topics to learn how to make the most of your battery and data usage.