- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Setting alarms on your phone
- Copying and pasting
- Finding a lost phone
- Setting up Kid's Corner
- Setting up Windows Phone for kids
- Backup and storage
- Sharing things on your phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Using Speech on your phone
- Using your phone for work
- Tips to help keep your Windows Phone secure
- Switching between apps
- Accessibility on your phone
- Resetting your phone
- Making the most of your battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
You can do a lot with a locked phone – take a photo of your squirming two-year-old, use Speech to call or text a friend, get quick summaries of important notifications, enjoy a new photo or one of your favourites – all while you keep out unwanted eyes and fingers with a password.
The following topics tell you all sorts of things about your locked phone, including the details of locking and unlocking it, how to personalise its appearance and what you can do while it's locked.