- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Setting alarms on your phone
- Copying and pasting
- Finding a lost phone
- Setting up Kid's Corner
- Setting up Windows Phone for kids
- Backup and storage
- Sharing things on your phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Using Speech on your phone
- Using your phone for work
- Tips to help keep your Windows Phone secure
- Switching between apps
- Accessibility on your phone
- Resetting your phone
- Making the most of your battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
You can use lots of little tricks to make typing on your phone not just easy, but surprisingly fast. Your phone fixes many things for you with Word Flow text suggestions – it often corrects typing mistakes even before you realise that you've made them. And there's a long list of keyboards in other languages available on your phone, so it's as easy to type in Chinese as it is in Czech.
The following topics give you all sorts of tips for speedy typing.