- Where's the App list?
- Which version of Windows Phone do I have?
- Lock screen
- Setting alarms on your phone
- Copying and pasting
- Finding a lost phone
- Setting up Kid's Corner
- Setting up Windows Phone for kids
- Backup and storage
- Sharing things on your phone
- How do I update my phone software?
- Windows Phone 8 update history
- Using Speech on your phone
- Using your phone for work
- Tips to help keep your Windows Phone secure
- Switching between apps
- Accessibility on your phone
- Resetting your phone
- Making the most of your battery and data usage
- What do the icons on my phone mean?
- Privacy resources
- Feature and service availability
Backup and storage
Your Windows Phone brings all your stuff together, from docs to downloads, but it also helps you prepare for the unexpected. You can back up content in case your phone finds its way from your pocket to a puddle, copy important files to your computer, check the amount of storage space on your phone or use a microSD card (if your phone has a card slot) to add more space.
Have a look at these topics to learn about storage and backing up important stuff using the cloud, your computer or an SD card.